Marketing training – The Marketing Academy
The Marketing Academy is a medical training run in the form of interactive workshops, which aim at shared development of marketing competences.
The Academy covers 3-stage training program in the following fields:
Pharma marketing bases:
- Basic terms and concepts of pharma marketing
- Marketing strategies on the pharmaceutical market
- Marketing and Sales – perfect cooperation principles
- Product analysis
- Competition analysis
- Market needs
Market and customers
- Customers’ portraits
- Competition and product offer
- “Key Players” identification
- Market identification
- Market barriers and drivers
Perfect Brand Plan
- A structure of perfect marketing plan
- Identification of strategic goals
- Workshop – devising a plan for a particular brand
- Marketing programs
A training includes 3 one-day meetings appropriately arranged, so that participants have time to practice newly acquired competences in practice and then share them during the next meeting.
Each participant of the Academy receives a certificate of training completion and an individual discount for the further trainings in the field of marketing.
If you want to learn more or receive an offer matching your needs, call us or contact us via